You can use two types of reader:
1. RFID reader (by proximity)
2. Magnetic Stripe Reader.
RFID readers have the advantage of greater durability, since there is no need for physical contact between the card and the reader. In addition, you can use the key ring in place of the card. The card with a magnetic stripe has a lower cost.
Approximate Values (August / 2017 quotation):
RFID reader: $90.00.
Card (White, no Print) or RFID Keychain: $1.00/Unit.
Magnetic Stripe Reader: $90.00.
Magnetic Stripe Card (With ID Recorded Tracks 1 and 3. No Print): $0.60/Unit.
The system is designed to work with 80mm paper printers (40 Cols).
40 Cols. Printer: $ 170.00
It can be used for self-service both POS computers and normal computers.
In the photo beside, the system is being used with terminal Bematech and Daruma. It currently has several of these complete PDV Touch-Screen computers on the market.
The system can be used with any of them, provided they have the recommended minimum settings. At the time of purchase, do some research and see what is most cost-effective.
System being used in school canteen with 02 terminals Touch-Screen Bematech SB-8200 (unfortunately this product is out of line, but it is still possible to find in the used market).
The ProPDV can be used in 02 modalities: PDV Touch Screen or POS Mode.
1. System being used in the Touch Screen format. In this case, the system must be run using a touch screen or a touch screen PC.
2. System being used as POS terminal. This format is recommended for use when you have many barcode products or if you are using the system with only one box terminal and need more speed on sale point.
Q. How do I recharge ProCard cards?
A. In the current version, ProPDV should be reloaded in the canteen Cashier. We are developing new recharging and consumption features on the cards. We are also looking for partnerships with card companies so that we can recharge online as soon as possible and at a cost per recharge that is interesting for canteens.
Q: How do I search by price or inventory at POS?
A. On the sale screen, just press "F1" key.
P. "BOX LOCKED" is displayed.
A. The message "Blocked Box" appears when a user logs into the ProPDV Client and the box is already open by another operator. To resolve this message, use the password of the operator who opened the movement or the manager login / password to reenter the system.
Por Roberto Braga, 2016
Yes for sure. We are open to any kind of request. But you need to understand how our feature development system works.
Every customer who uses the basic license, is entitled to 2 hours of monthly support. This time can be used for support (help in some functionality, remote access, correction of some error and etc) or for development of new functionalities.
New features go through a priority check process.
Thus, we will have 03 priority definition modes:
1. IT IS A SYSTEM ERROR: Correction is performed and made available at no cost to all customers.
2. CHANGE IN EXISTING FUNCTIONALITY: In this case, we will check the impact of this change on other customers. If it is possible to make the change without affecting them, the functionality enters the development list.
3. NEW FUNCTIONALITY: In this case, we put the functionality on a waiting list. If it serves only one customer, it will only be developed through an budget approval. In this way, the customer must pay for the functionality.
If the resource serves more than 01 client, it will be placed in the development list with the priority defined by our team.
Important: Even if a particular customer pays for a change, it will be incorporated into the system and will be released to everyone on the upgrade. This is now covered by the contract already signed.
It is thus established that you will also use features requested by other customers.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE UP TO NEXT UPDATE:
The date of compiling and releasing the new version is entirely the responsibility of our development team. So, this will check the best time for an update, not having a specific date.
Excess for paid upgrades, which in this case will have a date set for release to the customer who requested it.
Gonzaga St, 32
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil
2017 - WE WILL HAVE IN LISBOA -PT TOO.
WhatsApp: +55 31 99821-5988
Client Support: +55 31 3457-3174
Att. Speak: English and Portuguese